Tuesday, May 27, 2008

lucky girl

I'm feeling very contented this morning. I got to spend time with my sister and Ryan not long ago, my friends in Bristol this past week, and last night a friend of my sisters came to stay on her way home from Istanbul. Not only did we have a really nice evening but she gave me an incredibly sweet little Turkish bowl as a thank-you.


It's so nice to meet nice new people!

Today I get to sit at my desk and make lovely tiny things, and maybe make a pattern for some summer-weight shrugs. This evening I'm meeting my best friend to see the new Indiana Jones movie. I'm completely, geekily excited.

4 comments:

audric said...

Absolutely gorgeous bowl. Seven of us saw the film last night. A truly great and enjoyable adventure.

Mmm said...

I love your sense of design and pictures so added you to my blogroll. Now I can get back here alot easier. Keep it up.

Tess Kincaid said...

Adorable bowl. :)

Can't wait to see Indy!

G said...

Are they whirling dervishes? What a fabulous bowl - design and colour!